Zeitgeber Planners help you achieve purpose, focus and balance in managing your time and energy:
- Choose your most important projects, and purposefully move those projects from your overall goal into monthly, weekly and daily tasks.
- Get a quick view of your meetings, recurring tasks and available time.
- Manage urgent tasks, and invest time and effort on longer-term projects.
- Balance your time and activities across your work and personal spheres.
- Use only the planning components that you need, when you need them.
What do you get?
You will get a downloadable pdf file for printing your planner pages. The complete Zeitgeber Planner System has:
- Project Management Pages – monthly calendars; weekly schedules; monthly and weekly project management pages and task tracker; includes bonus printables (project master plan versions 1 and 2, and a Goals and Projects page)
- Daily Pages – one page per day; featuring the Zeitgeber Dial and space for Quadrants 1 and 2 activities; review page at the end of the week
Which planner is right for you?
First, choose your planner size:
- Franklin Covey Compact (4.25” x 6.75″)
- Filofax Personal (3.75″ x 6.75″)
- Franklin Covey Classic (5.5″ X 8.5″) or Filofax A5 (5.8″ x 8.3″)
Next, choose the pages you need:
- If you have a few projects, and you use your planner mostly to track your time and focus on important daily tasks, the Daily Page Set ($10, any size) is for you.
- The Project Management Set ($10, any size) is great for those who already have a daily planner and want help with managing their projects and bigger tasks.
- The Full Set lets you use all the features of the planner. And it’s only $12 in any size.
Can’t decide which size to get? Do you switch between planner sizes? Get the full set package of all three sizes for only $15.
Get your Zeitgeber Planner today
Full Set in Three Sizes