The Slice promises to be the equivalent of thousands of die punches and stamps for the scrapbooker. It is powered by rechargeable batteries so it can be used anywhere. You don’t have to trim paper to fit the machine. The see-thru windows and built-in ruler allows you to set the Slice on paper and “hold on while it creates whatever you want”. The number of shapes and fonts available can be expanded by downloading programs or by using customized shapes and fonts from any PC or Mac application.
The Slice™ features:
* Portable design
* Affordable pricing
* Cuts any size media
* Shapes up to 4” in size
* Battery powered, at least 100 shapes between charges
* Large selection of basic shapes
* Additional shapes available for purchase as programmed SD cards
* Graphical LCD user interface
* Dimensions: 5x5x4 inches.
You can watch a demo here.