Are you sitting down? I’ve got some exciting news from Cricut (and then some)!
Introducing the Cricut Expression! The newest addition to the Cricut line is larger than the original but can use the same cartridges and blades. The Cricut Expression is a great new way to cut letters, shapes and phrases using the 12″ x 24″ and 12″ x 12″ mats.
The possibilities are endless with this larger machine, allowing you to create bigger die cuts for classroom decor, scrapbook layouts, signage, and so much more.
* Mix and match creative features in the same cut
* Use the entire library of existing Cricut cartridges
* Cut portrait or landscape
* Mat sizes 12″ x 12″ or 12″ x 24″
* No computer necessary
* Change settings such as language and units of measure
* New LCD screen that shows exactly what you’re typing for your next cut
The package includes two cartridges: Schoolbook font cartridge and Accent Essentials shape cartridge.
Available in May.
P.S. Check back soon for more exciting news! 😉