Paper Popsicles is looking for fun, enthusiastic, and creative paper crafters to join our Design Team. Our design team motivates, inspires, and supports our online community. We are looking for paper crafters of all skill levels, with or without design team experience. Paper Popsicles kits and store products appeal to a wide audience, so we’re looking for a diverse design team.
Deadline for Design Team submissions will be Monday, August 31, 2009.
To apply, please send the following items to email@example.com
* Full contact information (Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, and message board user ID)
* 3 layouts (1 layout must be 2 pages with multi-photos), 1 altered project and 1 card – these can be previously published items – we just want to see your best work!
* Links of your blog, online galleries, or other places where your work can be seen. Please include any user IDs necessary.
* Register for our message board and get to know the members of our community and allow us to get to know you a little better.
* A short resume of your paper crafting experience, including any current or prior design teams.
* A short bio about yourself; including what you consider your scrapping style to be and why you want to be part of the Paper Popsicles Design Team.
Design Team Requirements:
* Our designers rotate between the main kit and mini-kit assignments. Kit projects should be a variety of layouts and cards; a multi-photo two page layout is required each month. All projects should be made with at least 90% kit contents or store product. All items to be submitted prior to the monthly deadline.
* Every other month, choose a project you have recently created using store products and provide written directions and photos for an online workshop. Directions should focus on specific steps needed to recreate your project, including techniques used, measurements for cutting, and include sketches as needed. These may be published on the blog as well as the how-to forum.
* Each design team member is expected to participate actively on the message board, gallery and contribute content to the Paper Popsicles blog. Activity includes starting new threads, posting questions, tips, responding to threads, and leaving gallery praise.
* Every designer is assigned a week each month to post the question of the day on the board.
* Participate in any online events that are held during term.
* Participate in Design Team discussions
* Commitment to a 4 month contract term September 2009 – December 2009 –
US residents only at this time.
Design Team Compensation:
* Receive a discount on purchases from Paper Popsicles.
* Receive monthly Design Team kits as assigned to be used in creating monthly projects
* Free shipping on orders shipped with Design Team kits
* Other store merchandise as creative work is needed.
Watch the Paper Popsicles blog at the beginning of September for the exciting announcement of our new design team members!!!