Amanda Probst of Creating Keepsakes has posted an online tutorial for making a scrapbook page using one photo taken per day for one month.
Her theme for her page is Daily Thanks, for the month of November. Even if you forget to take a photo each day, you can still make this page, using Amanda’s suggestions below:
* Jot notes directly on your calendar.
* Ask your kids to keep a list.
* Tape a sheet of paper or a calendar page to the mirror in your bathroom to write on.
* Alter a fun little box and make yourself 30 note cards; fill one out each day and drop it in the box.
* Set your phone or computer to remind you to stop and think of something at the same time each day.
* Create a special journal to place by your bedside to reflect on gratitudes at the end of each day.
Some of the materials she used were patterned paper from Making Memories and SEI; month flashcard from 7gypsies, ribbons, brads, and transparency leaves from My Mind’s Eye. In addition to her layout, she also shares some alternate sketches, which can be used for related pages in the same album.