Paper Fashions Boutique is back for their second month in a row to share 3 new July kits with us! Did you ever sit down and think about all the time it takes you to shop for supplies? How about your mileage/gas costs to get to and from the scrapbook store? If you shop online, how about the shipping costs for your supplies to be sent to you? What about all that time you spend trying to match papers and cardstocks for a project? Now add on the design time to figure out how to design each page or project. By now you have hours and hours of your time invested in planning and prep of your scrapbook projects! Well, Paper Fashions Boutique is here to make your life easier. Lisa has done all of that work for you!
1. She has carefully coordinated and selected all product for you.
2. She has pre-cut some of the pieces for you.
3. She has done all of the design work for you.
4. She has written step by step instructions for you so all you have to do is put it all together.
5. She has packaged everything very neatly in a kit for you.
It doesn’t get any easier than this! If you are like most people and do not have a lot of time or space to scrapbook, this is the website for you! You get a whole kit full of supplies and all the ordering, planning, and designing has been done for you. Now you get to take yourscrapbooking kit and just enjoy the creative process.
The above photo is the Layout kit featured at Paper Fashions Boutique for July. There are several other kits available on the site so stop by today and make your selection. It really is that easy!