Tags add dimension to any scrapbook page; but you can’t always buy the kind of tag you would like to use. Tags can be used on scrapbooking layouts in a number of different ways. For example:
- Use a large tag as a photo mat.
- Place sticker letters on small tags to create a unique title treatment.
- Arrange a variety of patterned paper tags along the edge of your layout for a fun border.
- Add simple photo captions to tiny tags.
- Layer journaling printed on vellum over a patterned paper tag.
- Tuck a tag in a pocket to add hidden journaling to your layout.
- Tie several tags together with ribbon to make an interactive mini-album for your layout.
Shown above is a sample of Christmas Tag