We’d like to see your layout include a title, photo(s) and journaling. Layouts will be judged by our design team on creativity and best overall design. The winning layout will earn a spot on our team for the month of October, and this Guest Designer will get to work with one of our monthly kits. There will also be a random drawing from all contest entries for a prize pack.
Rules of our Guest Designer Contest:
1. One (1) layout entry per person.
2. Entry must use the October sketch posted and include a title, photo(s) and journaling.
3. Your layout must be NEWLY CREATED for this contest and not posted elsewhere during the contest period. After the contest is over, you can post your creation wherever you’d like.
4. Deadline for entries is September 10, midnight Eastern time (New York City time), so we can announce our winner on or before September 15.
5. Entry must be uploaded to the October ’09 Guest Design Team Folder in our gallery (under “contests”) to be eligible.
6. Due to increased international shipping times and our tight due dates, we are no longer able to accept international submissions for our Guest Designer Contest.
7. You must not have been a Guest Design Team Member here at Back Porch Memories in the last six months. If it’s been over that time period, feel free to enter again.
If you’re chosen as a Guest Designer for Back Porch Memories:
1. You’ll be contacted via a BPM private message, and you’ll be required to accept the position within 3 days of notification.
2. Your photo and bio will be featured in our newsletter and we will need these within a few days of your acceptance.
3. You’ll receive one of the October kits and will be required to complete at least 3 layouts and 1 project (altered piece, card, etc.) with the kit. These must be uploaded to the October Design Team folder in our gallery by October 10th.
4. One of your layouts must be completed and emailed to us by September 30 so it may be included on our site as a “teaser.”
5. We love getting to know you and so do our members. You’ll participate in the forums by posting a minimum of 5 times a week.