Jessica Sprague shares a layout, a Photoshop trick, a technique to fit 7 photos in one layout, and a downloadable template in this online bonus at Creating Keepsakes.
That’s a lot of scrapbook inspiration for us to enjoy! Jessica highlights a normal week in her family’s life in this layout.
You can easily scraplift her layout with the following supplies:
- Bazzill Basics paper
- patterned paper and ribbon from BasicGrey
- chipboard letters from Cosmo Cricket
- Journaling block from Making Memories
- Word stickers from EK Success
- ‘You Are Loved’ font from www.dafont.com
You’ll also need a printer if you want to use the template she provides here. The template lets you skip measuring your photo strips one by one. It is also versatile enough to use for cards.