Name of call: Peek Layout Contest
The rules (please read – you must follow them all!)
Frequently overlooked rules: list your products used.
1. Your layout must be about one or both of your parents as children.
2. Upload your layout(s) to the gallery under “My Parents as Children” in the contest section (make sure the size is 100K or smaller, and the file name does not contain spaces or special characters) (Note: if you edit your entry after the deadline, the system will move the layout out of the contest gallery. Please send me a PM, and I’ll put it back.)
3. Give your layout a title. If you enter more than one layout, please make sure the titles are different.
4. Scraplifts are not eligible for contests. If you use a sketch or an idea from someone else, please give credit.
5. Layouts previously entered in a Peek contest not eligible.
Winning entries will be displayed on the Peek homepage for one week.
Just a reminder: Peek has a policy that you can not win two contests in a row. But don’t let this stop you from entering! We want to see your layouts!!