After a lot of testing and planning, I’m ready to share the Zeitgeber Planner with the wider world. I know there are many like me who would like to optimize their days for better productivity and health.
What better way to introduce the Zeitgeber method of planning than with a big sale?
So, starting today until midnight of March 31, 2015, I’m offering 50% off on all 2015 Zeitgeber Planner printables. The planner is available in the following sets:
- 2015 Daily Pages (one page per day; featuring the Zeitgeber Dial and space for Quadrants 1 and 2 activities; Review page at the end of the week) – Don’t have a lot of projects but would like a way to track your time and focus on important daily tasks? This is for you!
- 2015 Project Plotting Set (12 monthly calendars; monthly and weekly Project Plot and Task Tracker; bonus printables: Project Master Plan versions 1 and 2) – This is great for those who already have a daily planner and want help with managing their projects and bigger tasks.
- April-June 2015 Z116 Zeitgeber Planner (daily pages and project plotting pages for April, May and June 2015) – An affordable way to try the Zeitgeber system for three months.
- July-Sept 2015 Z116 Zeitgeber Planner (daily pages and project plotting pages for July, August and September 2015) – An affordable way to try the Zeitgeber system for the 3rd quarter of 2015.
- Full 2015 Planner Set (daily pages and project plotting pages for 2015) – Get the complete system at its most affordable (especially with the 50% off sale)!